219th post


(Click on the image to view the actual size without that extra-large watermark)

If you didn't know by now, "Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation" refers to laser.

To tell you the truth, I actually don't know how to continue the story from where I last dropped off. I know I have written a lot for it, complete with photos, but I kind of run out of ideas on how to continue based on what I have written without it entering the grey area where stuff I may mention if I were to continue may be suggestive.

Here are my options if I were to continue:
  • as mentioned above
  • continue describing in detail on the daily life, but would lack progress and stuff may be repeated again
  • pretend what happened earlier never happened
  • a sudden jump in time with (or without) a brief explanation of what happened in-between
  • a (or several) spinoff(s) of the story. Might be based on a character that goes to some of the same places as the main character
  • start over with another story
  • something that I currently have not thought of
In any case, I won't be doing so tonight as it's getting late.

Oh, as for URLs you see in my drawings/vector most of the time, they actually point to my Japanese-language blogs and rarely to the English ones, including here. The name 高橋はるか (Haruka Takahashi) obviously refers to me. Of course, my real-life friends might call me by a completely different name that I hate... \(-_-)/ Hmm...

Thinking of vectoring everything in here, but it may take several times longer than the earlier ones that only focuses a character without a proper background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alternate Dimention (Part 27)

Review of Autumn 2008 anime

New Autumn 2008 Anime / Review of Summer & Spring Anime