141th post: Untouched photos on my phone


Motion blurrrrrrrrr............

When it comes to taking pictures, I wouldn't be the kind who would go into a photo frenzy and take almost everything I see, unless it's at a place beyond the 100km radius of where I live, which hasn't happened yet partly because I have never been overseas but I have seen those taken by other people to know what it's like there. You know, being there in person is better that seeing images of it on the screen. Besides a mobile phone with a built in camera, I have never taken a photo for quite a long time. At least 3 years ago. The only (real) digital camera I have lying at home is a 2-megapixel Fujifilm camera with a 16MB XD memory card. Compare that with my K850i's 5-megapixel and several MemoryStick Duo and SD/MMC cards with the current one at 2GB.

Here are some of the images that had been sitting on my SonyErricson W750i/K850i for quite some time. I know they look terrible, but it's better than nothing... (Due to lenghty HTML codes involved in the image, not all that are uploaded for here are included):
Note: Faces and names of street names are (lazily) censored for privacy reasons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alternate Dimention (Part 27)

Review of Autumn 2008 anime

New Autumn 2008 Anime / Review of Summer & Spring Anime